Good Food = Good Health
Our food box includes fresh produce from local farmers and growers as well as pre-made meals from local chefs. We accept SNAP and Double Bucks to pay for the subscription. The My Food Box includes all of the same locally-sourced food we have been providing during the COVID-19 pandemic. This food box is available every Tuesday for pick up at our location off 1st and Sheridan or for delivery in and around the Denver area.
WHAT’S IN OUR FOOD BOX SUBSCRIPTION
Our locally sourced food subscription box is valued at $65 or more when compared to big box stores and it contains a great mix of local and organic products as well as a pre-made meal.
- Approximately 22 pounds of organic fruits and vegetables
- 1 loaf of freshly baked bread
- 1 gallon of hormone-free regular milk or oat milk from a local farm
- 1 dozen farm-fresh, free-range eggs
- 1 nutritious premade meal for 2 people, crafted by local chefs with the recipe included
- Additional items can include things like gourmet mushrooms, frozen meat, honey, beef jerky, jam and much more
ADD-ON OPTIONS FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION BOX
SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) and DoubleUp Bucks are accepted for the My Food Box and Add-On Options.
$15 extra produce box (can pay with SNAP and DOULE UP)
$10 per each additional premade meal for 2 people (can pay with SNAP)
$3 1 gallon regular milk (can pay with SNAP)
$3 1 dozen eggs (can pay with SNAP)
$4 32 ounces organic oat milk (can pay with SNAP)
$5 1 pound local vegan protein (can pay with SNAP)
PRICING FOR FOOD SUBSCRIPTION BOX
We are currently offering three different subscription options which including a 6-month subscription, a 3-month subscription, and a week to week option.
6 Month Subscription
- $40 weekly for 6-Month Subscription
- $20 SNAP + $20 Double Up Bucks (DoubleUp bucks come free with SNAP purchase)
3 Month Subscription
- $45 weekly for 3-Month Subscription
- $25 SNAP + $20 Double Up Bucks (Double up bucks come free with SNAP purchase)
Week to Week
- $50 weekly + $7 delivery (if you choose delivery) PICKUP is FREE
- $30 SNAP + $20 Double Up Bucks (Double up bucks come free with SNAP purchase)
We also offer free breakfast and lunch to families with children under age 18! This program includes 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches per child, per week. All you have to do is include the number of children in your household when you sign up for your food and pre-made meal subscription box. We will be offering these meals for free in your pick-up or delivery order through September 28th, 2021.
FREE USDA KIDS MEAL
- Available every week for families with kids!
- 5 breakfast and 5 lunches per child
- Please include the number of children in your household when you sign up for your food box and we will include the meals for FREE in your pick-up or delivery through sept 30th.
- We source our produce from organic farmers as much as possible.
- The amount of produce may vary slightly based on season and availability.
- You may substitute some items to match your dietary preferences.
- We accept SNAP, Double Up Bucks, cash or credit/debit card.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
How much does the weekly food subscription box cost?
We have three different tiers for the pre-made meal and produce box, including a monthly and weekly option. Our monthly subscription options are $40 per week for 6 months or $45 per week for 3 months. The weekly subscription option is $50 per week.
Are the pre-made meals portioned?
Yes, our pre-made meals are portioned out for two people. However, you can add-on an additional pre-made meal if you need more – just add it to your subscription when you sign up!
Can I substitute items?
Yes! We understand that everyone has different dietary needs and we accommodate substitutions where we can. When you sign up, be sure to let us know what your dietary restrictions are so we can keep that in mind when assembling your produce and pre-made meals.
What type of payment options are accepted?
We accept Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Double Up Bucks, cash and credit/debit cards.
Where do you deliver?
We deliver to anywhere within 10 miles of our location. We are located at 5045 W 1st Avenue, Denver, Colorado 80219. If you are outside of that range, feel free to take advantage of our free pick-up option.
Do you have kid-friendly food options?
Yes! We offer free meals for children under age 18 to families who need the help. This includes 5 breakfasts and 5 lunches per child, per week. All you have to do is include the number of children in your household when you sign up for your food box subscription.
When do you do deliveries?
We do all our deliveries on Tuesdays and delivery times will vary. If you are not home, please leave a cooler or an insulated container out so your produce stays fresh.
What should I do if I’m not home when you deliver?
If you leave out a cooler with a note on it, we will try and fit everything that can spoil in that cooler! Otherwise, we recommend opting for pick-up that week to ensure none of your food spoils!
Do I get the same things every week?
Short answer, no! We try to include a different variety of produce and pre-made meals but this is dependent on availability from our local partners. If you receive something you can’t eat, please let us know so we can make that substitution on your next box.
Do I have to eat the pre-made meal on the day it’s delivered or does it keep in the fridge?
Typically our pre-made meals will last for a few days in the fridge, but we recommend eating them within 3 days of delivery.
Are the containers for the pre-made meal microwave safe?
Yes they are.